Matheaze Tutors is a premier tutoring company that offers top quality math and test prep services at affordable prices.
We offer private tutoring for K – 12 students, and test prep in the following areas: PSAT/SAT, ACT, COMPASS, ISEE, SSAT, HSPT, TSI, and other state assessment and college prep tests.
We are an academic tutoring service that specializes in Math, Language Arts, Sciences, test prep, and more. Our goal is to provide students with the foundation and confidence they need to excel in school. We offer our services in an online setting as well as traditional tutoring in-person.
Our mission is to Make Math Simple. To do this, we work with parents and their children to help chart a course for their academic future through our relationships and partnerships with the local schools in their communities.
Our goal is to provide an affordable option for parents who want their children to be challenged in their math courses, and to have a better understanding of their studies. We specialize in the areas of Pre-Algebra, Pre-Calculus, Algebra, Geometry, Calculus and AP Statistics. Our tutors help students understand the subject matter by explaining it in a way that is understandable to them. Whether their child has a particular problem that needs focused attention or they are looking for weekly or bi-weekly grade checks to ensure they are meeting the goals you set for them, we can help you with that.
What We Do
We offer tutoring for students in grades K – Adult in Math, Language Arts, Sciences, and other subjects. We also offer comprehensive programs to prepare students for ACT, AP, IB, SAT, PSAT, and GED at affordable rates!
We also offer academic and exam prep tutoring services to students who are homeschooled and work within their curriculum to help them succeed.
During the school semesters, we provide homework help to students after school hours and on weekends.
We provide exclusive summer tutoring programs for students of all ages to help reinforce concepts from the previous school year and provide a solid foundation for the next school year. To accomplish this, we provide a customized learning experience to our students through:
- One-on-one Tutoring – the tutor will have 100% dedication to the needs of our students.
- Semi-Private Tutoring (2 to 3 students) – a very safe environment for students to discuss ideas, study materials, and learn from one another in a smaller group setting.
- Small group Tutoring (4 to 7 students) – very safe environment for students to discuss ideas, study materials, and learn from one another in a mid-sized group setting.
Offer tutoring at the most preferred location of your child. Tutoring can take place:
- In your home – a more familiar environment and less stressful for parents with busy schedule
- Convenient location (like library) – for students who need a location outside the home to avoid distractions.
- Online – a more flexible and convenient location to suit the needs of the student.
Have very flexible schedules and offer very affordable rates with no contracts required. We work our tutoring sessions around the student’s schedule.