Elementary Math Tutoring
Grades K – 5
1 on 1 and Small Groups Available
Math homework with your elementary age child could be an adventure and require a lot of patience. We know you want your children to succeed, but you’re just not sure how to help them.
There is nothing more exciting than the joy on your child’s face when he or she finally masters a challenging concept—whether it’s learning to subtract three from one hundred, or becoming fluent in reading decimals.
And yet it can be immensely frustrating for parents to watch their children struggle with math homework. Math can be a very difficult subject for kids of all ages and learning styles, and even the most conscientious parents can feel powerless as they watch their child lose confidence and become frustrated with homework time.
We know that students have different learning styles and require varying levels of personal attention.
We create customized learning plans to suit your children’s needs so they learn the necessary skills they need to be successful.
We have very experienced tutors who are passionate about helping your children develop skills in:
- Ratios and Proportions
- Mathematical Operations (Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication, Division)
- Time and Money
- Word Problems
- Areas, Perimeter, and Volume
Our Math Tutors:
- are committed to each student’s academic success
- are skilled at addressing any learning concerns you might have
- know how to encourage group engagement in their classes
- partner with parents so that everyone is on the same page in the student’s education—and so that everyone is working towards the same goal: the student’s success
- have the right personality to accommodate any learning style