I agree to adhere by the following terms as a customer of MATHEAZE TUTORS:
- I will treat my tutors with utmost respect in all my dealings.
- All payments will be due on the first week of the month that begins the tutoring period. I will add a form of payment to my account as soon as my tutoring sessions begin.
- If I sign up for a specified number of lesson hours and decide to stop attending my tutoring sessions, I will pay for half of the number of the remaining tutoring sessions.
- If I decide to suspend my tutoring sessions for a specific period of time, I will indicate the date/month that I will resume tutoring. I will also give at least 2 weeks’ notice before the suspension becomes active. My failure to provide the notice will result in an automatic charge for 2 weeks of tutoring sessions.
Upon return, I will accept a new day and time if my original tutoring schedule is no longer available/feasible.
- If I decide to terminate my tutoring agreement, I agree to provide at least 3 weeks’ notice to Matheaze Tutors. My failure to provide the notice will result in an automatic charge for 3 weeks of tutoring sessions.
- Scheduled tutoring sessions will always take place on the day and time and venue specified in the schedule information provided to the students and/or their parents.
- Any lessons cancelled with less than 48 hours’ notice will be billed to the client for at least one hour of instruction
- Help can be provided for school assignments or homework but the students are responsible for ensuring that their assignments are completed. Our tutors are free to assist you in completing the assignment but will not do the assignment for the student.
- We will work with our students to provide the necessary tools to help them understand any of the required concepts in any subject or topic. We will not be held accountable or responsible for the academic success or lack thereof demonstrated by any student who does not adhere to the guidelines provided by Matheaze Tutors and its staff.
- We are not responsible for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, special, punitive, or similar damages arising out of use of our tutoring services, or any errors or omissions in the content of our materials. You agree to waive any and all claims against MATHEAZE TUTORS that arise out of the use of our tutoring service.
- All materials we create in-house are copyright. You agree that you will not publish or distribute any portion of any materials without prior written permission from us.
- I will contact my tutors only through methods sanctioned by MATHEAZE TUTORS
- Any checks that are returned because on Non-Sufficient Funds (NSF) will result in a charge of $25.
- If I am late to the session without approval from my tutor, I will not expect my tutors to make up that time. All scheduled classes will end at the agreed upon time except the tutors volunteers to do so.
- I will do all assignments given by my tutor.
EXAM PREP STUDENTS
- I am willing to commit at least an hour of study 5 days a week to work on practice tests and strategies discussed during the tutorial sessions
- My tutor reserves the right to terminate his or her tutoring relationship with me if I am not meeting the expectations set forth and agreed upon between us.