We offer several customized packages to meet the financial needs of our customers. We will share our discount information during the free consultation.
Tutoring hours purchased are transferable between members of the same family for the same type of service.
For example, if a parent purchases 10 hours of academic prep services, the students in that family can only use the 10 hours for academic prep tutoring only.
Students are required to sign up for a minimum of 4 hours of tutoring sessions.
Yes. You may sign up for more than one tutoring service. For example, you can sign up for academic tutoring as well as exam prep services.
Our approach is to equip students with the tools they need to be successful in any of the subjects they seek tutoring in. We will work with our students to ensure that they understand the concepts required to be successful in their homework assignments.
If our students are experiencing issues working through their assignments, we provide assistance by guiding them through questions similar to the ones they need to work through to complete their assignments.
We offer tutoring for the following subjects: Math (Grades K – 12 and College Freshman level courses).
We have tutors that also help students with Science subjects.
We also offer tutorial for these subjects in AP, Pre-AP, STAAR, and IB categories.
We also provide tutoring services to students who are preparing for the ACT, PSAT, SAT, HSPT, SSAT, ACT Compass, TSI, and GED tests/exams.
Yes. We can have our tutors come to your home for tutoring sessions. The cost of tutoring sessions at a student’s home is a little more expensive than those at our tutorial center.
We offer individualized and group sessions for all tutoring services we provide – academic tutoring for Grades K to 12 including college freshman and exam prep tutoring.
We are available by phone call or text at 281-541-0172.
We are also available by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
We are available from Monday to Saturday by phone call, text messaging, or email during these days.
We are available by email or text messaging on Sunday as well.
You can sign up for tutoring in any of the following ways:
- Give us a call at 281-541-0172 to set up an appointment to speak to our Director of Student Affairs
- Visit our website to sign up for a tutoring session by clicking on the Register button at the top-right of the page.
Yes, you can sign up for more than one session at a time provided the time slots are not currently booked.
Yes, you are allowed to sign up for tutoring in more than once subject.
Our educational consultants will help you ensure that your tutoring sessions do not conflict with one another.
With our exam prep approach, we help students prepare for their school tests. Our tutors will help them with the revision of the concepts that will be covered in the tests as well as helping students prepare for the ACT, ACT Compass, PSAT, GED, HSPT, STAAR, ISEE, TSI, and SAT 1 & II subject tests.
The process at Matheaze Tutors works as follows:
- Student/Parent fills out the Student Registration form
- Parents and students attend free consultation session
- Student is given an assessment test
- Matheaze Tutors grades the assessment test and provides feedback
- Matheaze Tutors enters the parent and student information in an internal client management software
- Matheaze Tutors works with the parents of the students on a schedule and location for tutoring sessions
- Matheaze Tutors schedules the tutoring sessions one month at a time
- Matheaze Tutors sends the parent the invoice for the sessions scheduled for payments to be made.
We can contact your child’s school teacher at your request. We actually encourage parents to help create a relationship between the tutor and their child. This relationship will help the tutor understand the best way to help guide your child throughout the tutoring relationship.