Are you looking for private or online tutoring? Matheaze Tutors is a premier tutoring company that offers top quality math and test prep services at affordable prices. We offer private tutoring for K–12 students, and test prep in the following areas: PSAT/SAT, ACT, COMPASS, ISEE, SSAT, HSPT, TSI, and other state assessment and college prep tests. Contact us today!
During the COVID-19 pandemic, you may have gone out of your way to make sure your child stayed on track with their educational progress. As we adjust during the recovery, you might be wondering what you can do to ensure your child is motivated to learn. From finding local performances to check out to trying science experiments at home, you’ll find plenty of ideas in these resources from Matheaze Tutors!
Using Technology for Learning
Technology can open up new educational doors, especially if your child hasn’t returned to in-person learning yet.
- A tablet can be a fantastic learning tool — just make sure that you choose one suited for your child’s needs.
- Remember, too much screen time can be harmful for kids, so set reasonable limits for your child.
Whether you want to head outside or get crafty indoors, these suggestions for hands-on activities will spark your child’s inspiration!
- Learning outside is safe and fun! This guide to outdoor learning is packed with educational activities.
- If you would prefer to stay indoors, try a few at-home science experiments
- Is your child artsy? Gather the materials you’ll need for creative arts and crafts.
- Finding age-appropriate, outdoor plays and performances that you can enjoy with your child can be very educational!
Finding Extra Support
You don’t have to teach your child entirely on your own. Looking for additional programs and support can benefit their overall education.
- Does your child need extra help with a particular topic? Consider hiring a private tutor from Matheaze Tutoring.
- If you homeschool your child, you may be interested in joining a homeschool support group.
- If you’re a mom, understand the leverage you have in planting seeds of success in your kids. Lessons from moms have helped shape some of the most taunted entrepreneurs in history.
- If your child tends to forget what they’ve learned over the summer, you may want to sign them up for a summer program.
Throughout the pandemic, parents have found various creative ways to ensure that their children continue to get a good education. But enriching your child’s education does not have to stop with the end of the pandemic! With these resources, you can continue helping them learn more about the world beyond their classroom.